Tuesday, October 05, 2004

The first rule about pillow fight club is....tell everyone about pillow fight club. I've managed to sustain aloof disinterest in flash-mobs until I saw this. Now I'm beginning to see the fun. Take it as read that I will be smuggling a pillow to work with me tomorrow, in order to go and beat assorted strangers about the head in a cloud of feathers.

  • Screenhead, the newish Gawker offshoot for "mindless entertainment", has a ton of good links. They're so effective they are making non-professional "mindless entertainment" blogging obsolete.

  • Shop for Chav at Argos.
  • Keeping great whites in captivity. (Well they have one, quite a small one.)
  • Why has pagerank stopped updating? Is it because all the google employees are too busy rolling about on giant piles of cash?
  • Gefilte Fuck, now defunct, but apparently not the world's only jewish hardcore band. (With all the MP3s for download).
  • Get your cat wasted with chronic catnip.
  • Exsorbeo, for people who like to play with themselves. (SFW Rockstar viral marketing).
  • If I'm not pillow fighting tomorrow, I'm going to be out squirrel fishing.
  • So cool they make me cry with joy: 80s Hasbro WWF figures. (via)
  • Peabs is back (again), to bovs on all your respective tees.
  • And as proof that too many people I know are in bands Alice (sans Enemies) and The Cling, are co-incidentally both playing at the Intrepid Fox on Thursday 7th. Unmissable.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]