Friday, October 01, 2004

Don't be alarmed by what's going on in the sidebar. I just decided it's time I started moblogging properly. The one year anniversary of the site is coming around soon, and some significant changes are needed to the design. For one thing, why do I have this big stupid infant readable font? I need to shift down a size to something more adult. Also the whole "header" bit is screwy. Ever wonder why there's that funny blue line above the title? Yeah, I wondered that too. So anyway expect some changes round these parts. Meanwhile here are some blogs I like, high on fresh links, low on inane commentary:

  • Grow A Brain
  • Extreme Web Surfs
  • I Like
  • PCL Linkdump
  • Oh heck, while I'm here, some more random links:

  • Wired CD next month to include "Now Get Busy" by the Beastie Boys, which as far as I can see is previously unreleased.
  • New Scrabble documentary out, Word Wars, and interview with GI Joel (Scrabble Pro) at Gothamist.
  • 56k emulator, how I miss the tweedling tones of my old US Robotics Modem.
  • What the numbers on your tube ticket mean, all lies, but the funny good kind of lies.
  • Blogborygmi is a kind of aggregator of medical blogs, about which I could care less, but the title is v clever indeed.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]