Thursday, September 23, 2004


MyVirtualModel is supposed to be for trying on clothes online, or some kind of consumerist bullshit. I tried to find ways to subvert it, but it won't let you dress up as a girlie (clearly in controvension of European sexual equality rulings), or go pick up other VirtualModels. Instead you can use it to see what you might look like if you really hit the Krispy Kremes. The model on the left is (a near perfect representation of) me at my present weight (no really, I didn't tweak the "muscularity" control more than say a half notch up), whereas the centre dude is me with an extra 50lbs, and my porky buddy on the right is me at double my current weight.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]