Monday, September 27, 2004

The first rule about Fight Club...

Sadly I haven't been bare knuckle brawling again. Just done ten rounds with Apis Mellifera. I guess you could say I'm suffering for my art. Though I didn't look very artful jumping around the garden with bees in my hair, stinging the bejeezus out of my head. I almost had to call in sick today, I just looked so beat up. I took the tube into work, hoping the wrong sort of girls would be secretly smouldering at me. Unfortunately only the kind of burly men who are comfortable with casual violence were able to catch my watery eyes.

  • The NSFW Louisiana State Quarter.
  • Strandbeest, is just too cool, mobile ambulatory sculptures, some of which look like the Jawa Sand Crawler.
  • And on the subject of Star Wars sculptures, Washington National Cathedral boasts a Darth Vader gargoyle
  • How much is your poo worth? Very little, unless you really have dire constipatory problems.
  • The Origin of Car Logos. Volvo = I roll, and more.
  • Ryan McGinness cuts a rug.
  • Unusual pictures of unusual mailboxes.
  • Download (if you dare) the ringtone that makes your breasts bigger.
  • And the hTM Woven gets checked as number one in a list of top ten sneakers. Maybe that's not news, but like I care okay.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]