Tuesday, September 28, 2004

  • Europe's biggest mushroom, 35 hectares in size.
  • Greenhouse effect wreaks havoc in Sweden.
  • Although The Farm is almost acceptable as mind-rot reality TV (Vanilla Ice vs Paul Daniels), Sims Survivor, has a zeitgeisty hipness that kept me glued to my monitor.
  • Being John Malkovitch the Lego movie poster.
  • Malkovitch incidentally is a Celebrity Atheist, which presumably will exclude him from heaven when he finally joins the ranks of the Celebrity Dead.
  • I'm kinda hoping I make it into SomeBlogsAreBetterThanOthers, because all the best blogs get liberally trashed and denigrated there.
  • Goose Dressing, so radically stupid it's actually cool.
  • Though I like my Nokia 6600 a whole bunch, now Blackberry has OS X compatibility. Maybe for my next phone.
  • The archive of Audio Atrocities documents the worst voice acting in the history of video games.
  • Truly hilarious cybersex transcripts, with one partner who just won't play "ball".
  • Mexican Coke, so good it's worth smuggling across international borders. (and yes they're talking about Coca-Cola, not cocaine).

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]