Saturday, August 07, 2004

You don't post for one day, and what happens? Rick James goes and dies. Most disturbingly, I've lost all my mobile phone numbers, so I woke up this morning to an anonymous text just saying: "Rick James is dead, bitch!". Until I checked Google news I thought it was my first website related death threat. Anyway the reason for my unscheduled absence from these pages, was that I called in sick for the first time in almost two years. There's a steadily increasing spate of blog related firings, and I'm already a little anxious about the long hours embezzled from the NHS in preparing these crafted entries. So you get the point: I was sick yesterday, far too sick to spend time using a computer, much too sick to enjoy the hottest day of the year, and certainly too sick to bottle the honey harvest.
  • Alvin and the Chipmunks slowed down to a funeral dirge. Truly horrible.

  • Tough Pigs are way too into the Muppets, they even review the new Fraggle Rock DVD.

  • Car Parking Sim (save it for a rainy day).

  • Bionic Dolphins-a-go-go.

  • How many bloggers does it take to change a lightbulb?

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]