Monday, August 16, 2004


Monday's update was lost in a horrific internet cache pile-up. From the wreckage I've managed to retrieve a few precious fragments:
  • I really, really want to keep goats. Luckily through the miracle of heifer.org now you can give me one. Feeling generous to the tune of $500? Send me a pair of water buffalo. The only catch is that I need to register as a third world subsistence farmer; but if you are serious about giving me the gift that keeps on giving, then I'm sure I can overcome that administrative hurdle.

  • Londoners have long since given up any sense of "community" which is probably why craigslist : london is still sucking. Strangely though the insane ladies of NYC, perhaps having run out of US men to harangue, have started attempting to snag any available British men, via our personals column. SATC has been far too influential.

  • incomple.com is very...
    Actually it's quite a good gag, but a terrible waste of time and precious resources for the poor clerks of the Internet Registry.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]