Sunday, August 01, 2004

  • I know this is a self-professed politics-free zone, but I'm only trying to help an old lady acheive her dying wish.

  • I tried so hard not to get hyped about EpIII:RotS, but then I heard about the giant wookie battle and my heart melted. Poor (by which I mean billionaire) George is trying so hard to appease the "real" fans, that at least for now I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. If I hear even a sniff of more characters like Elan Sleazebaggano I'm boycotting the whole movie though.

  • All the Pagerank 10 sites, which I swear is amazing reading for net nerds.

  • Scwabble replace individual Scrabble tiles, for just 95c (the eleventh one is free). Assuming they are an unofficial source, scavenging their tiles from dead Scrabble sets, I think their business model is shaky. Imagine if they get a run of orders for the letter X, they could hit serious cash flow problems. Personally I'm still hoping for a set of Protiles for christmas, to stop my cheating relatives feeling for the blanks.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]