Friday, July 02, 2004

A light load of links today. A sudden avalanche of unexpected stress has knocked me flat. Due to the public nature of this forum, I am unable to reveal the source of my angst. Well not entirely. Part of the panic came from hopeless hung-over beekeeping; I found myself quite unable to heft hive parts filled with 60lbs of honey, and simultaneously subdue the swarm. The other contributor to my anxiety is work related and hence confidential. Expect normal service to resume over the weekend.
  • Things Magazine rules, so so so good. Best link/meme blog this month.

  • Start revising for International Talk Like A Pirate Day with The Seamans Grammar and Dictionary, arr, I be so excited already.

  • Dead people on Friendster, obvious but creepy.


  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]