Monday, July 19, 2004



I saw Jimmy Carr in Islington today. He's the odious presenter of Distraction. It's a most enjoyable show; he asks the luckless contestants relatively easy general knowledge questions, but then "distracts" them from giving the right answers by electrocuting them, punching them, and burning their prize money.
By the time we were shoulder to shoulder on the street I had formulated my plan: to ask for his autograph, then while he knelt down to fish a pen from his bag, give him a wedgie. It seemed like a great plan, proving that he too was unable to complete simple tasks while suffering pain and public embarrassment, and simulataneously I would be revenging his many humiliated contestants.
Of course it's actually illegal to assault celebrities, particularly assualts that might be mis-construed as sexual assaults, so I didn't...but you know...I could have...and it would have been cool and all.
 
  • Using bees as weapons.

  • "I'm the king of Jenga: I got mad power, nuff mad respec', fo ma crazy tower."


  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]