Tuesday, July 06, 2004

I meant it, I really did. But within hours of declaring the death of this blog my creativity has been fired up. In the first of many things I instantly remembered to blog about:

5 Things I Should Never Have Bought When Drunk, (But Did, And Didn't Regret It)
In ascending cost order :
1. £5 bet on Greece to beat Portugal at 6 to 1. Thank you bestbetting.
2. Two copies of To The 5 Boroughs, on Amazon, delivered to one "I'm Dani McMacintosh Bitch", of Stuyvesant Park, Manhattan Island. It seemed funny at the time.
3. £20 spent introducing a now anonymous friend, to a friendly Canadian beaver, on his stag night, thereby almost endangering his engagement.
4. One size 9 pair of GISB Asia slip-on trainers, embroidered in gold with chinese dragons. These f@*#ers hurt me for weeks, then my feet kind of deformed to fit them, but they are a most unusual and alluring shoe.
5. £840 worth of canapes and champagne for my 26th birthday. And I remember about 5% of what happened that night, including the alleged part where I got crazy on the decks and started throwing precious Beastie Boys rarities at guests. My vinyl copy of Intergalactic never made it home.
Like I said, je ne regrette rien.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]