Saturday, July 31, 2004



  • I know, let's train orang-utans to kickbox, and then dress them in boxing gear, and then have chimpanzees wearing bikinis to carry the cards with the round number, and then, and then, and then international outrage will ensue, but geez it was a cool idea to start with.

  • Because Nick Catchdubs is hyped about it, and not 'cause I've ever eaten an actual White Castle Burger, Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle goes on the looonnnngg list of movies I gots to catch.

  • Screaming Jelly Babies is one awesome experiment I never got to do in chemistry class. My chemistry teacher was a 75 year old Royal Navy boxing champion. He probably never heard of jelly babies.

  • Kinda like the decapitation video I decided not to watch, I'm not listening to this either, but its an online collection of black box recordings from actual air disasters. Enjoy sickos.

  • Best Flash game ever? Yeah I know I say that every week, but like this game rules dude. My top score is 710, and I isn't even like trying.

  • And finally and sincerely I'd like to say thanks to everyone who visited this crappy site this month. I came so close to quitting the blogging business, but then this month, like every month, had a bumper crop of visitors, (7000 fricking page requests, and 2000 visitors), and an especially fecund amount of commenting, and I feel re-invigorated with the joys of micro-publishing.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]