Monday, July 05, 2004


I have sad news. I am today announcing a trial separation from this blog. Over recent weeks I've found it increasingly tedious to provide new content. I don't merely want to relay new links, nor do I want to write an online diary. The compromise that this blog has become has been rather unsatisfying of late. The straw that broke the camel's back was this site documenting one couple's 27 years of devotion to a large ball of paint. I never felt like blogging was the revolution, but I hate the comparison, that I might just be laboriously painting layer after layer of pointless html. As of tomorrow I am flying to sunny Liguria for six days, and I thought that might be an ideal opportunity to not post anything. I suspect when I return I will either be cured of blogging, or miss it terribly. I might even resume a non-daily schedule of updates. Anyway I hope you all have a lovely week without my penetrating web-insights.
PS All the neologism fest entries were excellent. It was a complete dead-heat, and you may each claim your prize of either a gmail invite or a pot of honey, as you desire.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]