Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Honey Harvest 2004: The Preamble
I've been adopted by an aged local beekeeper. Today is honey harvest day, and I'm depending on my new mentor's wealth of experience. It's imperative that he helps prevent either swarming or floods of sticky honey in my mother's precious kitchen. I spent the best part of yesterday listening to his awesome stories about rogue swarms plaguing Islington, and his experiences of the 1936 Olympics (true!). I'm expecting 60lbs of honey, and I can tell you it will be grade-A primo shizzle. Honey fans can place orders via the comments at £3 per 1lb. Which leaves me with a net profit of approximately -£8 per jar; seriously if you need a massive tax write off before April 5th, invest in Cartwright Honey Co. now.
  • Brit Brit just gets uggsier and uggsier, so much so that my imaginary wedding to her has been indefinitely post-poned, unfortunately Lindsay Lohan seems to be letting her inner Little Miss Trailer Park shine through too.

  • Who would win Moose or Car? Neither, nor the driver by the look of it.

  • The Single Bitter Announcement Weblog

  • The Japan Hierarchy 1.1: People who self-identify as otaku consider themselves less pathetic than people who think artists like Shonen Knife and Cibo Mato are really big in Japan.

  • Where the rhythm rumbles and the concrete crumbles! Tiger Beer combine bhangra DJs and kick-boxing in a scuzzy underground carpark on the 29th July at Smithfield. Its like Diwali vs Fight Club! Buzz Buzz.

  • Mmmmm......antifreeze.

  • The Borg assimilate My Little Pony.

  • The periodic table of elephants.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]