Thursday, June 03, 2004

"You see I walk like Jabba the Hutt, With the style so new y'all be "like what?""
So absolutely nothin' doin' in my daily adventures right now, that the imminent release of The Beastie Boys "To The 5 Boroughs" may be my June highlight. It's been so long: when the last album dropped I was still an undergrad at pre-clinical med-school. More preview schizzle further fueling my anticipatory appetite.

  • Mil Millington has a blog (sort of), and it's still funny.

  • In a similar vein the Guardian recap the fifteen most callous break ups in history.

  • A tough little flash game requiring razor-sharp mouse manouevres.

  • Quannum.com got a stack of good preview tracks from the whole discography.

  • BugMeNot let you enter password protected sites: NY Times etc, without exposing your precious email address to unsolicited junk.

  • Firefox is a really good browser, I don't know why I took so long to discover its joys.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]