Saturday, June 19, 2004

Through the blurry filter of a monstrous hangover, I recall that the Infadels were staggeringly good last night. Somehow alcohol overwhelmed me too soon, and I flaked before Mark Ronson played. But I'm sure he was great too.
  • Bush plans to screen whole US population for mental illness. He should start in the Oval Office, where he'll be able to confirm several diagnoses: substance abuse, delusions of grandeur, anti-social personality disorder...

  • Packing.org got all your concealed weapon queries covered:
    "Maybe the stories are out there, but I've never heard of a human being taking a shot from a .357 Mag. hollow point in the torso and not being instantly incapacitated."

  • When I first ordered a Disposable Friend I was confused, and more than a little afraid, but once the happy little chap arrives you'll know you made the right choice.

  • Great lists of general and medical eponyms.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]