Tuesday, June 08, 2004


The image on the left is by nerd fantasy artist Hajime Sorayama. It appears to be a rather sweet pastiche of a late period Mel Ramos as seen on the right. Before you sweat that you just accidentally downloaded a nude at work; relax, Ramos is real art. His animal paintings were even used by Blur on fly posters promoting their Best Of album. Still don't believe me? Better invest in this chunky hardcover retrospective of his oeuvre, so you can enjoy his nudes in the privacy of your own home.
  • Announcement: web design gives me a headache. I loathe tables, but I now hate CSS more. I made this cool logo and background and I can't integrate it with a working Blogger template.

  • As a rival to Qibla-Cola, there now exists Leninade. Soft drinks to suit, whether Al Qaeda sympathiser, or closet commie.

  • A really comprehensive list of logical fallacies. Bone up on this and barrack-room lawyerdom will be yours.

  • My japanese is at the level of an 8 month child, but I think this is a banana juice carton that looks exactly like a banana.

  • Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]