Thursday, June 17, 2004


  • Google is an amusing beast. Search for: gabriel coxhead naked (or nekkid), and it cleverly (thanks to me) finds the above image, of Gabriel Coxhead messing about with his art school "chums". If you apply a magnifying glass to the screen, I'm confident you'll find Gabriel in the top left of the picture coyly concealing his member. Anyway as is my custom I'd like to point you in the direction of yet more excellent journalism from Mr G, as he reviews the re-opening of the South London Gallery for yesterday's Times. I'm so disappointed in him, I was sure he was going to devote his life to substance abuse and girl-chasing.

  • My gig of the week is Alice and the Enemies at the Waterrats tomorrow, on stage at 10pm, and just £5 if you print this flyer. I shall strive to be in attendance, but rumour has it that a big name NYC break beat DJ will be bankrolling a night of decadence at Fabric, where the awesome Infadels will be playing live.



  • Try this fantastico mix n match faces game.

  • I'm just discovering the joy of bookmarklets, which are little web-apps accessed via your bookmark bar that do handy things. My first two recommends are a Firefox-only extension that automates BugMeNot powered logins, and hyperlinkomatic that lets you produce web based lists of links, and categorise and annotate them. del.icio.us does something similar, and lets you share your prime link discoveries.

  • "Note to self: having a discussion about theoretical indie-rock physics with an attractive girl is possibly the hottest thing ever."-The Theory of Hipster Relativity
  • .

    Comments: Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

    Subscribe to Posts [Atom]