Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Way back in Oct 03 when blogging was still cool, I decided never to discuss politics on these hallowed pages. Not wishing to break this moratorium, instead I give you a small picture of a gormless fool. Hoodwinked by the Iranians eh? I'm sure Pappy Bush is very proud.

I'm sad to say I failed at the Nike/Recon AFX Game. A poor browser and a picky firewall let me down. Mr Nixta however used his rudimentary map reading skillz to secure a spanking new pair of AFXs. My hat is doffed in his general direction.

Now that Belle de Jour is totally passe, I thought it might be of interest that Mystery Blogger Rance, long rumoured to be Owen Wilson, might still actually be him. "I can barely write a thank-you note" (sic) claims Wilson when questioned about it. I think he might be forgetting that he wrote four and a half entire screenplays.

And finally for today, partly because whatevs has exceeded its pervy bandwidth for the rest of the month, and mostly because I've just discovered the joys of the hspace tag (really I have no head for HTML tables), I bring you: yet another picture of Scarlett with really dire make-up choices. This isn't "Straight Eye For The Teen Starlet" or anything, but it's as if she's colour blind.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]