Thursday, May 13, 2004


The Sunday Times recently claimed that QT had eschewed his previous favourite movie, Rio Bravo, in favour of Lost In Translation. This had me baffled, where's the movie nerd credibilty in LIT? And then I chanced on this photo of QT hitting on the newly single Sofia at Cannes. Mystery explained.


PacManhattan has been getting the press inches, but I'm backing Operation6453 (which starts in like 5 hours) as the cult street racing game of the summer. On other blogs it has been suggested that competitive celebrity stalking would make an ideal scavenger hunt. I should like to propose Boris Johnson as our first target. He's easy game, travelling as he does by bicycle.

Bad Scrabble Hands is a loving tribute to disasterous tile selections.

Via Nixta Snr via Nixta Jnr: Why you should never put your picture on the internet.

I always have trouble folding my t-shirts the regular way, and now some Japanese genius has taken shirt folding to the Nth dimension. I've watched this video 18 times, and I still can't see the sleight of hand. Prepare to be mind-boggled


Comments:
Does this work yet?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]