Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Last night I was invited to a ritzy soiree of Polish food and board games with Hollywood stars. I'm no stranger to friendly competion with the famous, having previously enjoyed tough Boggle battles with Mary McCormack. However I was a little intimidated having to play Articulate with Amelia Warner and Adam Garcia. They both turned out to be even more thoroughly lovely than I might have expected, so much so that I feel bad about divulging the details of the evening. It's not as though the Chatham House Rule was in effect, but I did learn some hush-hush backstage goss from the troubled set of the upcoming live action Thunderbirds movie. I'm pleased to report that despite a highly competitive game the Cartwright/Garcia/MacRae team triumphed.
Shamefully though when I learned of Adam's appearance in Lohan vehicle, "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen", I felt compelled, in light of recent interest (almost SFW), to probe his insider knowledge. I am delighted to announce, that despite the unfounded rumours and much speculation, I have Mr Garcia's assurances that Miss Lohan is entirely natural.
Anyway that's more than enough teen queen revelations for one post. (Though I do feel relieved that Johansson may have ditched Del Toro for Leto).

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]