Tuesday, April 20, 2004

I've finally found a use for blogging. My interview sucked ass bigtime. So now in the 15 minutes before I find out that I didn't get the job, I can publically announce that the job sucked anyway and I wouldn't have accepted it. Seriously I don't think I stood a chance. On account of the new European Working Time Directive the successful candidates were expected to be able to handle their shizzle when on call, right across all surgical specialties. I'm used to quiet nights dealing with the odd case of cystitis, not mad emergencies on surgical ITU. One of my fellow ushers from Jonky's wedding was far more qualified than me, and he got his ass kicked to da curb. Anyway, enough whining, back to the real business of blogging:

Rob's blog has gone into overdrive. It rules right now. Via him I found this list of yo-yo world records. I think I have a serious shot at the shoot the moon record. Maybe I'll abandon O+G in favour of pro-yo-yo like the Twirl King.

Enjoy this rad Geoff McFetridge movie. It's 18Mb of pure genius.

Cause I'm a little too porky for both my "interview suit", and for looking chic on the beaches of Mexico next week, I've been eating mostly bananas. The Sun swear bananas are slimming. Anyway any fool knows that 10 seconds after going into your pocket a banana turns into black gooey slush. The solution: Banana Guard. I always say you can never have too many phalluses in your life.

Is MTV filming at your house this weekend? I thought not. But for when they do come calling, have this guide to being on Cribs handy.

Finally this clement weather marks the start of the serious vegetable season. I am engaged in a formidable pumpkin competition this year. If you wish to compete get yo ass down to Thompson and Morgan for some fine Dill's Atlantic Giant seeds. The weigh off will be on Saturday the 25th of September.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]