Tuesday, April 06, 2004

In my Star Wars dreams I am always Lando, ruling over Bespin City with my creepy bald cyborg chum Lobot. I often wake, cursing that the 'Falcon isn't parked in my spaceport ready to make the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs. However even I know that the Battle of Endor was not a real historical event.

In late 2000 the DEA made a bust of an LSD lab with 2 billion hits of acid. That's enough for every teen on the planet, and most of their hippy parents too. The sad result of this massive bust seems to be that the psychedlic revolution is over.

I'm feeling a little low on hobbies. My attempt at being an apiarist is on hold until the bees show up. ReadyMade don't have any suitable projects, (though they do have a brilliant Missed Connections Classifieds Column) so I thought I'd find something of my own to keep me off the streets:

Papier Mache Snowboards
World's Largest Home Cinema Subwoofer
The $14 SteadyCam

I have a vision of combining these three projects to screen the world's bassiest, smoothest, eco-friendliest snowboard flick.

Link-o-matic:
Meme theory made easy, which by picking "christianity" as an exemplar meme, somehow drags down the World's Favourite Religion™ to the level of Plush Toy Microbes and the Funny Turkish Guy

If your penis bone is too small, you are at an evolutionary disadvantage. Compensate by buying a racoon penis bone from acclaimed author JT Leroy.

The whole bible in Lego. Please somebody tell me what kind of insane superiority complex led Mel Gibson to cameo in The Passion as the hands that nail Jesus to the cross.

Not enough links for ya? Go find your own.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]