Thursday, April 29, 2004

I find it fricking annoying when I get those group emails from lucky fools taking a year off to travel. I never want to here how sunny it is in Australia, or what llama dung soup tastes like in Peru. However Mexico is quite nice. Its jolly hot, all the food tastes and looks the same, not too different from Taco Bell, and the ancient Mayan pyramids are suitably ooky spooky. This spanish keyboard sucks, though it does have a cool upside down question mark, that at least on my screen looks like this: ¿ . My gmail account is already getting more spam than actual mail, and its only been up for a week. I didn´t submit it anywhere, so I can´t imagine how the schlong enhancers found me so soon. All in all a mixed bag of news. Hope all is well in the real world, and my continuing congratulations to Mr Nixta for his superlative efforts.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]