Friday, March 26, 2004

Movieoke chez moi last night saw genius performances from the assembled cast. I of course was the star, reprising great comic moments from Caddyshack, Austin Powers, Zoolander, even a powerful Samuel L Jackson from Pulp Fiction. I want to give special tribute to Hippo Sarris, who delivered the "My name is Gladiator..." speech with great verve, despite his anxiety about today's (successful) exam results. Congratulations due on both counts. I should also mention an astonishing ensemble piece from Tremors, starring Harry L as all the graboids.
Update: So ahead of the game on movieoke. CNN better wake up pretty early in the morning, to beat me and my "young hipster" friends to a scoop.

There seem to be some new blogonauts floating into view: Jo H0wes (url confidential, but might be an anagram of fakerscorner.blogspot.com), Rob Smithson, and some guy called Noam Chomsky. Whether these html fledglings will soar gracefully from their nests, or plummet to the pavement remains to be seen.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]