Saturday, March 06, 2004

I've been recently criticised for failing to group my postings by theme. Apparently my random hops from topic to topic are annoying. To rectify this here are links that all relate to penguins:

Delicious history of the penguin baseball meme with links to hacked versions of the Jan '04 classic.

An open letter to penguins. Also check the open letter to umlaut, and to tattoo shop customers.

Pokey the Penguin is an impossibly awful web cartoon series, that appears to have been drawn by a humourless seven year old with an Amstrad.

This chemistry exam by a very very naughty teen contains many funny deliberate stupid answers, including misidentifying an organic compound as a penguin. This is the kind of stunt I was never cool enough to try.

I hope that's enough penguins. Long may eclecticism rule.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]