Thursday, March 18, 2004

Instead of spending St Paddy's day drinking Guiness in an Oirish pub, I was lured out to a Scandinavian herring and vodka bar. I drank mostly Baltic Spring Martinis. For once I can't exactly reconstruct the recipe. Essentially though it was a cosmo mixed with a bellini. Really fresh and zingy, dix pointes for taste. (If I had to hazard a guess: champagne, white peach puree, orange peel, vanilla stolichnaya vodka, and maybe a dash of freshly squeezed blood orange juice.)

The internet was awash with good links today; but only one really matters:
Yeti Sports 3

For those with a competitive spirit my top individual score is only 325.49. Good luck yeti fans.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]