Sunday, March 28, 2004

Earlier in the week Jonky Cat requested that I reveal the URL of my hot or not page. I tried to tamper with it for a while, but I can't manage to post a facsimile of the page without allowing you schmos to vote on it. I could just link to the page itself, but my rating is kinda good, and I'm far too vain to let you all downgrade me. Instead I've used the same photo to make a Jones Soda bottle label. If you don't know Jones by now, well you ought to catch up fast. You can follow the link to either vote my face onto actual retailing Jones Soda bottles, or you can order a case of personalised bottles with my ugly mug on them. I recommend the root beer. It's organic, delicious, and the bottle will be a great heirloom for the grandkids. Just $34.95 plus shipping.

Research Day, used to be a popular feature round these parts. Now I guess I'm either too lazy or too uncurious to bother with it much. However I bet you can't guess whether Batman's "Holy...." catchphrase is more frequent than Homer's "Doh" catchphrase. Batman (1966) only ran for three seasons, whereas Homer has had 15 years of fame. Still surprisingly there are nearly double as many "Holy"s as there are "Doh"s. Did ya get it right? Did ya? Award yourself a free animated Simpsons gif for being such a pop-cultural genius.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]