Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Welcome to Grey Tuesday. I had promised the nice folks at Downhill Battle that I would defiantly host DJ Dangermouse's the Grey Album all day. It's a protest against EMI and overly restrictive enforcement of copyright. The Grey Album is the finest record I've downloaded this year. Unfortunately a combination of surging visitors and the outsized photos in Jonky's guest blog, have utterly exhausted my bandwidth goodwill with Geocities. New pro hosting (howithappened.com only) is in the works, but meanwhile I'll content myself by turning Grey. Yah Boo Sucks Paul McCartney, let us listen to the Grey Album in peace. (PS If you can see an annoying geocities ad when you open this page, then I suggest you abandon IE7 in favour of a real browser like Safari or Firebird.)

Mantle of Beez are assuredly going to rock the Bull and Gate to very its foundations tonight. If you're in the area don't miss out. Get in on the ground level on the hiphop sensation that is the Beez.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]