Monday, February 09, 2004

County map

These damn maps are cropping up all over the blogosphere. I hope I didn't cheat by including counties I've only driven through.

I'm glad to see it was the killers at McKinsey that caused the fatal Big Thunder Mountain Crash. (for peeps that don't know me, my flatmate is a McKinseyite)

My birthday party invites are out. If you are reading this and think you ought to have one, but don't yet, complain via the comment box. I'm still a little anxious about the numbers of strangers who peruse this site, so no actual details going up here. All I really want is an Ambient Orb (and a shed load of kicks). I'm increasingly obsessed with my referral log, and an orb like this would really help me monitor my hits.

Home Despot is a 10 second giggle.

Lodown 39 is out. (Available at Magma) It's better than ever. The absolute highlight for me being a series of interviews with 10 to 13 year old pro snowboarders. The single best thing they like about being pros? Not pulling huge fakie 900s, not oodles of teen groupies, but free lego thanks to their toy sponsors. (How Lego is made. Animated factory tour.)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]