Wednesday, February 11, 2004

It was my grandmother's 80th birthday last night. The whole family gathered for a swanky supper. The assembled grandchildren (myself included) were lined up and forced to recite a commemorative poem. I must say that getting smashed on expensive bordeaux promotes a much better class of hangover compared with my usual meths 'n' OJ evening tipple. In a change from the usual program, for your exclusive internet enjoyment, Mr N Ixta has submitted a link: ASDF
It seems to be a paean of love for the letters A, S, D and F, the much overlooked downstairs neighbours of QWERTY, and sworn enemies of JKL. I'm too hungover to make any sense of it frankly.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]