Wednesday, February 18, 2004


I know it's only been 3 days since my last Scarlett Johannson post, and you probably already noticed that she's kinda cute. But I thought I'd point it out again: hott, hott, hott. The Brits red carpet must have been scorched. All other starlets totally eclipsed in a blaze of high glamour. The Lost In Translation DVD is an absolute must buy, the extras are as dreamy as Ms Johannson herself. The only minus marks are that apparently she pronounces her surname with an americanised hard J. i.e. jo-hannson not yo-hannson. That should be banned, it probably is in France. I can't very well call myself Rufus Cart-WUH-right just because not everyone knows the W is silent. While we're on this note, I want to apologise to Baby Zaphox. I tried to get you called Rufus, but your mother was insistent on some crazy made-up name. People always seem to ignore their doctor's advice.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]