Thursday, February 19, 2004

Although I disapprove of Gawker Stalker, and at least theoretically believe in the right to privacy, I do have two rather glam celeb spots today. I saw author Howard Jacobson in the vicinity of (carefully put so as not not to libel) Agent Provocateur. This was followed up with spotting Wiley picking up some naff Adidas in My Trainers. I wouldn't at first have noticed him except he was wearing the same rather expensive BAPE windcheater as on his album cover. I was gazing wistfully at some Nike Air Wovens in the "not for sale" cabinet, and he mistakenly thought I was star struck. Much as I am a fan of Dylan "Dizzee" Mills and the new wave of grime emcees, it takes more than a former member of the pay-as-you-go cartel to leave me struck dumb. George Clooney, a genuine celeb, is the only person to have inspired utter idiotic fawning on part, but that's a story for another time.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]