Monday, January 05, 2004

The nice people at h mathis seem to be sending me a lot of hits, so I thought I'd link back to them It's not a completely pointless link. A good friend of mine once wasted a whole summer trying to make a drinks can out of cardboard; h mathis has already done something similar called the Swell Mug, check it out.

MICROZINE has opened in the street where I grew up. What was once a leafy residential haven of french cricket and half-baked skateboard ramps, is becoming a metropolis of exclusive designer boutiques. Anyway I can save you the trouble of visiting my old street, because MICROZINE is a bit pants. There's honestly nothing you'd want to buy, though the in-house magazine does have an amusing quote:

Interviewer: "Why did you choose to open your first store in Islington?"

Microzine Owner: "I wanted to be as far away as possible from Oxford Street."

I wish they would bog off to Southern Australia.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]