Wednesday, January 07, 2004

In the spirit of Shattered I stayed up for a straight 42 hours yesterday (and the day before). That 100K would be mine for the taking. I failed to actually do anything productive with my 42 hours though. Thus I bring you other people's news:

ALF (the alien) has finally made his TV comeback.

Yoel has reviewed Last Samurai online. He made a fat $100 for this article. When you see how he strings out his complex academic sentences with long long sub-oordinate clauses, I think you'll agree he earned every cent.

Barney Barrett has a new band. Respect due to Khooster for the web design.

Some guy called Chris Kirk has fallen victim to one of the best practical jokes ever.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]