Sunday, January 11, 2004

In last month's Tokion (available at Magma), Jacob Da Jeweller checks Nigo as his best customer. Now in this slightly out of date article, he is named as the world's third largest collector of vintage Star Wars toys. I am so glad he doesn't waste the money I spend on his clothes.

MC Pitman can't get Radio 1 when he's down the mine, but he can leave harassing messages on Gilles Peterson's answerphone.

Like the rest of the internet, the most popular blogs are overflowing with sexual confessions, and titillating stories. Here's my prurient fantasy: I am an Octochamp on Countdown, as the show ends I go back to my dressing room, but get confused and mistakenly wander into the dressing room shared by Carol Vorderman and Susie Dent....(mmmm....lexicographer.) Even Countdown has its own conspiracy theory these days. The hateful little nerd Julian Fell wrote this incredibly interesting article about being a Countdown savant. If you want to go on Countdown you can write to this address; I think I would be too nervous. I appeared on All In The Mind in the early 90's, and my performance was only fair-to-dismal.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]