Sunday, January 04, 2004

I spent the night in Brighton at the very charming Alias Seattle Hotel. Brighton has much to recommend it. We won stuffed toys at various stalls along the pier. (Though Sega's Soul Surfer in the arcade was hugely disappointing.) Supper at Blanch House was delicious. In the morning we thoroughly enjoyed the finery of the Pavilion. The afternoon was whiled away in the antiques and bric-a-brac shops. I picked up a mid 60's Polaroid Land Camera 103, for a mere fiver. I haven't yet produced a clear image, but I am confident of enjoying pre-digital instant imaging by nightfall.
All in all Brighton was a great success. I don't think I could stand to live among the vegan bi-curious hippies permanently, but as a weekend break it's wonderful.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]