Monday, January 05, 2004

I finally unveiled my new skillz on X-Box Live and now rate inside the top 100 at Amped 2. I spent the morning kickin ass against American teens who've stayed up way past their bedtimes to play. I almost felt guilty when (at 4 a.m. Eastern Standard Time) some kid announces that:

"My mom is probably gonna confiscate my x-box, when my midterm report comes out."

Here are three fairly hefty movies, just for the 512K and above hedz, no 56k foolz:

1. The Geoff McFetridge Vandal Experiment 01

My Champion Vandals are still in the box, 100% deadstock. I can't figure out what to do with them, but over at FreshMeatInc they set to work on their pairs, and here is the result. Anyway its nice to know there are only 498 other pairs out there now.

2. The Longest Line

The Pharell Dunks (Yes I know I mention him every other post) and the Nike ESPO Air Force IIs (which I already dissed here) finally dropped, provoking insane 24hr+ queuing at NikeTowns worldwide. (1000 pairs suckas, get with the 499 crew). This video however shows what happens when the world's most desirable consumer brand finally opens a flagship store in the world's most consumerist city.

3. Whack-A-Mole Perfection

I saw some kids in Brighton who were pretty hot at Dance Revolution, but this video of Whack-A-Mole really takes some beating. I have always thought that people who say you can achieve anything if you try hard enough were idiots, but you really can become superhuman at video games. Here is another video of a Tetris mutant exceeding human capacities.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]