Friday, January 09, 2004



Having an odd sort of day. When you work a mix of night shifts and day shifts you do get a little disoriented. In an homage to Microserfs, (which I half feel is Coupland's best book), I am only eating spherical foods today. So far I have got by with a honeydew melon, lotus bean paste dumplings, chicken dumplings, and satsumas. I need suggestions for supper though or I may starve.

I found the head above in a gutter. It might be the head from a super rare Mike D action figure. Most everyone has their own action figure these days. Even mutilated Uday (Complete with dying words), and Nancy Pearl: Librarian Superwoman. Doctors don't commonly get their own action figure. Luckily there are plenty of guides to doing it yourself. If that seems like too much work andgor.com will sculpt a 12" plastic likeness of you, for just $400. My birthday is due on the 27th February... (Incidentally those of you who actually know me, please reserve the 28th of Feb for my birthday spectacular.)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]