Thursday, January 29, 2004

From a forum for really bad drug experiences, on the consequences of chomping down eight grams of shrooms at once:

"I think I experienced ego loss, although Im not sure, I have to read up on that subject sometime. What I can tell is that my ego certainly was very much changed after that moment in my life, I have become alot wiser and its easier for me to form complex thought and figure out complex questions or concentrate on someting for a long time. On the other hand my social life has suffered, I find it harder to communicate with people, when im myself they think I talk/dwell too long on, to them, seemingly boring subjects, which Ive learned to avoid that to a good degree although I slip sometimes Which is frustrating cause I cant express myself fully the way I like too alot."

Who says drugs don't fuck you up? Read more horrific "experiences".

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]