Thursday, January 08, 2004

Cocktails at Mash last night. The clientele, service, and food are just as poor as ever. The decor looks terribly dated. The cocktails are still good though. I enjoyed several Mojo's, which bear no resemblence to the classic Mojo recipe, but is a frothy banana and rum frozen milkshake.

I would like to point out to faithful readers that this site can be accessed in number of equally glamourous ways. The site is hosted at geocities, and I respectfullly request that all links are to this url. However for on-the-road convenience many people seem to like, earthcallingrufus.com, and now rather more sensibly you can click to howithappened.com.

In the further continuing efforts of everyone I have ever met to become famous, Ebru Ercon had a full page feature in Metro today. I don't know how my parents could have been so wrong in suggesting a sensible career in medicine. Everyone I know who pursued acting, art, or now fashion, seems to have drifted effortlessly into blissfull success. Meanwhile I have to content myself with a job that actually helps people.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]