Saturday, January 10, 2004

6 months ago I hardly read any blogs. I certainly didn't bother with any personal blogs. Now a sort of comradeship/morbid curiosity leads me to peruse all manner of mundane journals. Here are my top five least favourite oh-so-common posts:

1. Mucus/pus/coughs/colds/sneezing. I have no interest in minor ailments.

2. Announcements of major world events, e.g. Saddam's capture.

3. Analysis of Bush/Blair or even Britney

4. "Last night I dreamt..." Even duller in blog form than real life.

5. Discussion of the myriad intricacies of blogging.

I am aware of the vague irony that this post probably fits into category 5. If this bores you go check out the skating chimpanzee again.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]