Wednesday, December 03, 2003



Two photos in two days, this blog is getting out of hand. I am entrenched at work again, so no real post now, only some hot hot links.
Julie Burchill has left the Guardian for the Times.
The Rat Olympics starts tomorrow, if I could only get my shiznick togethnizz I could win that hands down. My rat training skillz is unparalleled.
There are many many sites with star wars fan fiction, and action figure stories. This one is just totally insane. Its just astonishingly off kilter.
I often thought of sending myself a letter in the future. Luckily futureme.org enables me to do just that. This would be the letter I would like to receive.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]