Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Since every other blogger has produced an end of year round up, I thought I might add my own listmania. I begin today with my top 10 songs of 2003. These weren't all released this year, I just enjoyed them this year.

1. Hey Ya, Andre 3000 Great single, great video, dull album. I kinda want to be Andre 3000
2. Feeling This, Blink 182 Their best record ever. David La Chappelle video.
3. Alive, Beastie Boys "Wouldn't it be nice to be alive" Enough said.
4. A.D.I.D.A.S., Killer Mike So true. (Yeah you remember: All day I dream about...)
5. What's The Difference, Dr Dre It turns out that the difference between me and Dre is that he has a garage full of fine cars, and those cars are packed with hos sipping champagne and tooting drugs.
6. Like Glue, Sean Paul Best video of the year.
7. What is the Problem, Graffiti Mikey Streets with a Bastard Classic
8. Hip Hop, Dead Prez Broke my home cinema amp, that good.
9. Intro, MoB Because Farmageddon was the best night out all year.
10. Where Is The Love, Blackeyed Peas Best No 1, and they tried to bring break dancing back to the mainstream.

That whole list is depressingly chart/MTV/pop oriented. I guess that's a reflection on my age. Anyhow I don't suppose I'll be updating before christmas, so a merry christmas to all.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]