Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Partying tonight with Rob 'n' Lucille, as well as with James Manning (II) and family. (I sometimes wonder if I will be the last person I know without an IMDb page. The great film masterpiece "String" is languishing on the editing deck, hampering my rise to fame.) Obviously I shall be seeing in the new year in style. Crystal will be flowing like water. If you want to "bling it on" like me, you'll need to be checking BrandStand. They let you know what's bling and what's ming, based on Billboard chart mentions. Jacob Da Jeweller still rates as joint 60th, despite the fact that he sold Nas a $50k engagement ring, that Kelis had appraised as worth only $7,500.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]