Thursday, December 11, 2003



I wish this tattoo were real.

More Ebay hilarity. Best auction ever....

This article is a very amusing read about the sucka who invented Skatestoppers. I found the link either at Skateboarding Sucks or Crailtap both of which provide daily skate related content. I haven't even picked up my skateboard in a month. I will probably convert it to a Snow Deck if we get any snow in January.

As ever Vice Dos and Donts is fanfuckingtastic this month. I am also v excited about the forthcoming Relax 83, of which more at Being Hunted.

New update at mantleofbeez.com detailing forthcoming gigs, and with DJ Charlie Beez as a new contributor.

I had checked Coarse Toys, a couple of days ago, they still rule.

In other news: the Nike Talk forums go mad for a shoe that looks like a novelty condom for your feet. I may previously have worn some fairly orthopaedic kicks, (I'm thinking grey Nike Rifts, white Nike Foamposite 1s, and those natty blimpy Northface shoes that looked like snowboarding boots), but this is a sneaker too far. See-thru Air Force II? I don't want to see your rotting socks and fungus encrusted toes, kicksologists. Put your manky silver Huaraches back on now.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]