Sunday, December 28, 2003

I drove to work in 4 minutes today. That's the joy of London at 7am on a Sunday. Wide empty boulevards, free of traffic, or police. I didn't drive especially well, I am no Colin MacRae, but I did drive fast. I like lots of things that are bad for me: speeding, krispy kremes, drinking diet coke too fast so that the fizz goes up your nose and the bubbles kind of burn your tongue.
My brother claimed that Sean Paul was half chinese, half peruvian. For the record that's horseshit, he's half portugese, half jamaican. He also claimed that Pharrell Williams was 36, I checked and he's only 30. I finally figured out what Sean Paul was talking about in "Like Glue". Contrary to my mishearing, he does not need "a lot of cheese" up in his head, but a "lot of trees". And using the magic of Urban Dictionary and knowledge gained from The Fortress of Solitude, I know that "trees" is prison slang for joints.
Incidentally Urban Dictionary has no consensus as to what Kelis is on about in "Milkshake". I can't honestly believe it's a song about titty $£*!ing though.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]