Monday, December 29, 2003



I am half wondering if I already mentioned this, but I do not like the McTasty Burger. (Norte Americanos, you know this blight as the Big 'n' Tasty for copyright reasons). It's a foul synthetic disk of reconstituted cow head flesh, dressed with so much sauce and fake cheese that it's reminiscent of the Gardie's Burger from Cambridge. In other words rank.
Neither do I like JT and the Neptunes involvement in marketing McDs. In general I enjoy a Big Mac, but the crummy "I'm Lovin It" song has started even to put me off Pharrell.
Other people are complaining about McDonald's but on the back of falling beef prices their stock is rising.
Maybe now would be a good time to launch Krusty Burger restaurants outside of Springfield: it could only be surefire success.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]