Monday, November 17, 2003

Unprecedented numbers of comments arriving in the feedback section. Not all strictly relevant or informed, but that's what makes internet dialogue so stimulating. Anyway to deal with the onslaught I have created a new letters page. The old links are still running though. Stuck at work all day today, nothing to eat but pizza. Spent so long wishing I could get a good burger. Thought I might share my burger picks: NYC's Corner Bistro serves some mackin' burgers. Westbourne Grove's Lucky 7 serve's the best burger in London. Ed's and The Eagle, come in 2nd and 3rd. On my burger wishlist are In and Out and Louis Lunch where the burger was born in 1895. Further burger suggestions welcome.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]