Wednesday, November 19, 2003



Turns out Duke alumni drink more than they realise. Not such a surprising finding to those that know Dr Alvarez M.D.. Finally on November 12th Google crawled all the way to my site. I feel like a real part of the web community now. Only just in time to rescue my googlability, because it seems Nancy Cartwright now has a starring role as a mole rat called Rufus in the Disney show Kim Possible. Bizarrely it seems the eponymous hero is played by the girl from Blossom. Anyhow to celebrate Google finally discovering me here is Google's version of my site in French, (strictly for lovers). Somewhere in the archives is a link to a geographical tube map, now to add to this nerdiness is a 3D tube map.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]